The Role of Government in Defining Our Culture - Event Audio
November 18, 2006Hadley P. Arkes, Walter E. Dellinger III, William N. Eskridge, Jr., Charles Murray, Anthony D. Romero, Phyllis Schlafly, Edwin Meese III
2006 National Lawyers Convention
The following MP3 was recorded on November 18, 2006.
To listen, please right click on the MP3 file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the MP3 file to your computer, you can then listen to the MP3 in your audio player of choice.
This panel will be published by the Northwestern University Law Review in early 2008.
2:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Showcase Panel IV: The Role of Government in Defining Our Culture
- Prof. Hadley P. Arkes, Amherst College
- Hon. Walter E. Dellinger, O'Melveny & Myers and Former Acting United States Solicitor General
- Prof. William N. Eskridge, Jr., Yale Law School
- Dr. Charles Murray, American Enterprise Institute
- Mr. Anthony D. Romero, Executive Director, American Civil Liberties Union
- Mrs. Phyllis M. Schlafly, Founder and President, Eagle Forum
- Moderator: Hon. Edwin Meese III, The Heritage Foundation