The War-on-Terror Government - Event Audio/Video
2011 National Lawyers Convention
November 11, 2011Stewart A. Baker, Veronique de Rugy, Julian Sanchez, Benjamin Wittes, Nathan A. Sales
The War-on-Terror Government 11-11-11
Running Time: 01:50:49
[ Full Audio]
The International & National Security Law Practice Group hosted this panel on "The War-on-Terror Government" on Friday, November 11, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
International: The War-on-Terror Government
3:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Grand Ballroom - Overflow: Chinese Room
- Hon. Stewart A. Baker, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP and former Assistant U.S. Secretary for Policy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Dr. Veronique de Rugy, Senior Research Fellow, Mercatus Center, George Mason University
- Mr. Julian Sánchez, Research Fellow, The Cato Institute
- Mr. Benjamin Wittes, Senior Fellow, Governance Studies, The Brookings Institution
- Moderator: Prof. Nathan A. Sales, Assistant Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
|2011 National Lawyers Convention|