Victims' Rights - Transcript
November 15, 2003Jane Brady, Michael O'Neill, Roger Pilon, Steven J. Twist, Paul G. Cassell
The Criminal Law & Procedure Practice Group sponsored this panel during the 2003 National Lawyers Convention on November 15, 2003.
- Hon. Jane Brady, Attorney General, Delaware
- Hon. Michael O'Neill, U.S. Sentencing Commission and Professor, George Mason University School of Law
- Mr. Roger Pilon, Cato Institute
- Mr. Steven J. Twist, General Counsel, National Victims' Constitutional Amendment Project
- Hon. Paul G. Cassell, United States District Court, Utah, Moderator