Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations - Event Audio/Video
13th Annual Faculty Conference
January 7, 2011Rebecca Kysar, Andrew Schwartz, Paul J. Stancil, Robert Wagner, Jason Yackee, Richard A. Epstein, Grant S. Nelson
The following audio was recorded on January 7, 2011.
Friday, January 7, 2011
10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Location: Paris North
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations
- Prof. Rebecca Kysar, Brooklyn Law School, "Lasting Legislation"
- Prof. Andrew Schwartz, University of Colorado Law School, "Consumer Contract Exchanges and the Problem of Adhesion"
- Prof. Paul Stancil, University of Illinois College of Law, "Standardmaking"
- Prof. Robert Wagner, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, "Gordon Gekko to the Rescue? Insider Trading as a Tool to Combat Accounting Fraud"
- Prof. Jason Yackee, University of Wisconsin Law School, "Testing the Ossification Thesis: An Empirical Examination of Federal Regulatory Volume and Speed, 1950-1990"
- Commenter: Prof. Richard Epstein, New York University Law School
- Moderator: Prof. Grant Nelson, Pepperdine University School of Law
Hotel Monaco San Francisco
San Francisco, CA