Prosecutorial Misconduct - Event Audio/Video
2012 National Lawyers Convention
November 19, 2012James C. Dunlop, Sidney K. Powell, Ronald Rotunda, Kenneth L. Wainstein, Merrick B. Garland
Prosecutorial Misconduct 11-15-12
Running Time: 01:33:14
[ Full Audio]
The Professional Responsibility & Legal Education Practice Group hosted this panel on "Prosecutorial Misconduct" on Thursday, November 15, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Professional Responsibility: Prosecutorial Misconduct
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Mr. James C. Dunlop, Jones Day
- Ms. Sidney K. Powell, Sidney Powell, PC
- Prof. Ronald D. Rotunda, The Doy & Dee Henley Chair and Distinguished Professor of Jurisprudence, Chapman University School of Law
- Hon. Kenneth L. Wainstein, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP and former U.S. Homeland Security Advisor
- Moderator: Hon. Merrick B. Garland, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
|2012 National Lawyers Convention|