Regulatory Double-Dipping - Event Audio
November 18, 2006Paul S. Atkins, Michael S. Greve, Deborah Platt Majoras, Eugene Scalia, Jerry E. Smith
2006 National Lawyers Convention
The following MP3 was recorded on November 18, 2006.
To listen, please right click on the MP3 file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the MP3 file to your computer, you can then listen to the MP3 in your audio player of choice.
This panel was published by Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law in May 2007.
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Corporations: Regulatory Double-Dipping
- Hon. Paul S. Atkins, Commissioner, Securities & Exchange Commission
- Dr. Michael S. Greve, American Enterprise Institute
- Hon. Deborah Platt Majoras, Chairman, Federal Trade Commission
- Hon. Eugene Scalia, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and Former Solicitor, United States Department of Labor
- Moderator: Hon. Jerry E. Smith, United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit