State Court Docket Watch Fall 2008
December 10, 2008Jennifer Wolsing, Justin Owen, Morgan Wood Streetman, Deborah O'Malley, Richard Esenberg, Jack J. Park Jr.
In an effort to increase dialogue about state court jurisprudence, the Federalist Society presents the latest issue of State Court Docket Watch. This issue features articles on the state courts of Missiouri, Tennessee, Florida, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Ohio.
- Supreme Court of Missouri Expands Tort Liability by Jennifer Wolsing
- Challenging Tennessee's Unathorized Substance Tax by Justin Owen
- Florida Court Snapshot by Morgan Wood Streetman
- Serving God by Deborah O'Malley
- Taxes and Textualism: Due Weight Deference to the Wisconsin Tax Appeals Commission by Richard Esenberg
- Ohio Update: Ackison v. Anchor Packing Co. by Jack Park