In an effort to increase dialogue about state court jurisprudence, the Federalist Society presents the latest issue of State Court Docket Watch. This issue features articles on the state courts of California, Washington, Ohio, Connecticut, Oklahoma, and Minnesota.
- California: In re Marriage Cases by John Shu
- Washington Supreme Court Round-Up: 2007 Highlights by Andrew Cook
- Ohio Supreme Court Upholds Civil Liability Reforms by David J. Owsiany
- Connecticut Supreme Court Reverses $41 Million Judgment in Construction Injury Case by Karen Torre
- Oklahoma: The Inverted Federalism of Grider v. Compaq by Theodore H. Frank
- Minnesota: Vacation Question is Settled, But Contract Issue Surprises Employers by Samuel W. Diehl
- Washington State Supreme Court Strikes Down Campaign Restrictions by Seth Cooper