In an effort to increase dialogue about state court jurisprudence, the Federalist Society presents State Court Docket Watch. This newsletter is one component of the State Courts Project, presenting original research on state court jurisprudence and illustrating new trends and ground-breaking decisions in the state courts. This issue features articles on the state courts of Wisconsin, California, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Delaware, and Missouri.
- ABA-NCSC Summit Addresses Challenges to Fairness, Impartiality of State Courts by Joshua D. Davey
- Proposals for Changing Judicial Selection in Wisconsin
- California: Unfair Competition Law by Jeremy B. Rosen
- "Now" Is the Time: U.S. Supreme Court Rules on Rhode Island Indian Land Case by David Strachman
- Criminal Confessions and Police Tactics: TN Supreme Court Tosses Murder Conviction under Miranda by Aaron Chastain
- Delaware Chancery Court Address E-Discovery by Shauna Peterson
- Missouri Supreme Court Upholds State's Worker's Compensation Scheme by Jennifer Wolsing