The Constitution and the Importance of Interpretation: Original Meaning - Event Audio/Video
Louisville Lawyers Chapter
March 7, 2009Michael P. McDonald, John K. Bush, David Friedman, Allison Martens, Charles Ziegler, Lynn Olympia
The following audio and video were recorded on March 7, 2009.
The Federalist Society co-sponsored this event with The Alexander Hamilton Historical Society of Kentucky and the League of Women Voters of Kentucky.
- Hon. Michael McDonald, Kentucky Court of Appeals (retired)
- John Bush, Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC and President, Louisville Lawyers Chapter
- David Friedman, American Civil Liberties Union
- Dr. M. Allison Martens, Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Louisville
- Moderator: Dr. Charles Ziegler, Former Chair of Political Science, University of Louisville
- Introduction: Lynn Olympia, President, The Alexander Hamilton Historical Society of Kentucky
University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law