The Future of Federal Pre-Emption - Event Audio/Video
November 12, 2009Michael S. Greve, Alan B. Morrison, Catherine M. Sharkey, Daniel E. Troy, William H. Pryor Jr.
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 12, 2009.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12
Litigation: The Future of Federal Pre-Emption
11:30 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Dr. Michael S. Greve, John G. Searle Scholar, American Enterprise Institute
- Prof. Alan B. Morrison, Lerner Family Associate Dean for Public Interest/Public Service, The George Washington University Law School
- Prof. Catherine M. Sharkey, New York University School of Law
- Hon. Daniel E. Troy, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, GlaxoSmithKline
- Moderator: Hon. William H. Pryor Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit