The Future of Judicial Selection in Iowa - Event Audio/Video
Iowa Lawyers Chapter
February 22, 2011Guy R. Cook, Chris Hagenow, Kurt Swaim, Stephen J. Ware, O. Kay Henderson, Adam C. Gregg
The following audio and video were recorded on February 22, 2011.
On February 22, 2011, the Iowa Lawyers Chapter hosted this event on "The Future of Judicial Selection in Iowa" at the Iowa State Bar Association Headquarters.
- Guy Cook, Elected Commissioner, Iowa State Judicial Nominating Commission and Senior Partner, Grefe & Sidney, P.L.C.
- Rep. Chris Hagenow, House Judiciary Committee and Partner, Whitaker Hagenow GBMG
- Rep. Kurt Swaim, Ranking Member, House Judiciary Committee and Partner, Swaim Law Firm
- Prof. Stephen J. Ware, Professor of Law at University of Kansas School of Law
- Moderator: O. Kay Henderson, News Director and Chief Statehouse Correspondent, Radio Iowa
- Introduction: Adam C. Gregg, BrownWinick and Vice President of the Iowa Lawyers Chapter
Iowa State Bar Association Headquarters
Des Moines, IA
|Iowa Lawyers Chapter|