United States Supreme Court: Nomination and Confirmation Process - Podcast
Federalism & Separation of Powers Practice Group
May 7, 2010Thomas C. Goldstein, William K. Kelley, David Stras, Sarah L. Wilson, Rachel Brand
To listen, please right click on the audio file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the audio file to your computer, you can then listen to it in your audio player of choice.
United States Supreme Court: Nomination and Confirmation Process - MP3
Running Time: 01:08:33
Justice Stevens has announced his resignation from the U.S. Supreme Court, and much of the discussion in Washington and throughout the country is focused on his possible replacement. Our panel of experts will discuss what to expect during the upcoming nomination and confirmation process. Each panelists brings a unique perspective and special insight into the story that is about to unfold.
- Mr. Thomas C. Goldstein, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, and founder of SCOTUSBlog
- Prof. William K. Kelley, University of Notre Dame Law School, and former Deputy White House Counsel
- Prof. David Stras, University of Minnesota Law School
- Hon. Sarah L. Wilson, Covington & Burling LLP, and former Associate White House Counsel
- Moderator: Hon. Rachel Brand, WilmerHale, and former Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy, U.S. Department of Justice
|The Federalist Society's SCOTUSreport.com|