Wall Street, Labor Unions, and the Obama Administration: A New Paradigm for Capital and Labor? - Event Audio/Video
November 13, 2009Harold Meyerson, Amity Shlaes, Damon A. Silvers, Todd J. Zywicki, Steven J. Law
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 13, 2009.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
Labor: Wall Street, Labor Unions, and the Obama Administration: A New Paradigm for Capital and Labor?
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Mr. Harold Meyerson, Editor-at-Large, The American Prospect
- Ms. Amity Shlaes, Senior Fellow for Economic History, Council on Foreign Relations
- Mr. Damon A. Silvers, Associate General Counsel, American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations
- Prof. Todd J. Zywicki, Foundation Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Steven J. Law, Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel, U.S. Chamber of Commerce