Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations - Event Audio/Video
16th Annual Faculty Conference
January 9, 2014Andrew Kent, Joshua Kleinfeld, Robert Leider, Aaron Nielson, Ozan Varol, Thomas W. Merrill, Steven G. Calabresi
The following audio and video were recorded on January 4, 2014.
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations 1-4-14
Running Time: 01:55:42
[ Full Audio]
The Federalist Society's Faculty Division hosted this panel featuring young legal scholar paper presentations on Saturday, January 4, 2014, during the 16th Annual Faculty Conference.
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations
3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Prof. Andrew Kent, Fordham University School of Law, "Are Damages Different? Bivens and National Security"
- Prof. Joshua Kleinfeld, Northwestern University School of Law, "Redressive Justice"
- Dr. Robert Leider, Law Clerk to the Hon. Diane Sykes, "Federalism and the Military Power of the United States"
- Prof. Aaron Nielson, BYU Law School, "In Defense of Formal Rulemaking"
- Prof. Ozan Varol, Lewis & Clark Law School, "Temporary Constitutions"
- Commenter: Prof. Thomas Merrill, Columbia Law School
- Moderator: Prof. Steven Calabresi, Northwestern Law School
Warwick New York Hotel
New York NY
|16th Annual Faculty Conference|