International Law: Agreements Between Sovereigns or World Government? - Event Audio/Video
November 13, 2009François-Henri Briard, Oona Hathaway, Brian H. Hook, Jeremy A. Rabkin, Laura M. Olson, Bret Stephens
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 13, 2009.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
International: International Law: Agreements Between Sovereigns or World Government?
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Mr. François-Henri Briard, Supreme Court Attorney (France), Delaporte, Briard & Trichet
- Prof. Oona A. Hathaway, Yale Law School
- Hon. Brian H. Hook, former Assistant U.S. Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs
- Prof. Jeremy A. Rabkin, George Mason University School of Law
- Ms. Laura M. Olson, Senior Counsel, The Constitution Project
- Moderator: Mr. Bret Stephens, Deputy Editorial Page Editor, Foreign Affairs Columnist, The Wall Street Journal