The Federalist Society held a dinner honoring the twentieth anniversary, on September 26, 2006, of Justice Antonin Scalia’s appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court. Justice Scalia made brief remarks. Justice Samuel Alito then delivered the keynote address at the dinner. He talked about his experience during the confirmation process.
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road, N.W.
- Hon. Mitch McConnell, United States Senator, Kentucky
- Prof. Steven G. Calabresi, Northwestern University School of Law and Chairman, The Federalist Society Board of Directors
- Hon. Antonin Scalia, United States Supreme Court
- Mr. Eugene B. Meyer, President, The Federalist Society
- Mr. Leonard A. Leo, Executive Vice President, The Federalist Society
- Hon. Samuel A. Alito, Jr., United States Supreme Court