The Federalist Society's Intellectual Property Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2007 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 17, 2007. This panel will be published by the New York University Journal of Law and Liberty in the summer of 2008.
10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Intellectual Property: Intellectual Property: American Exceptionalism or International Harmonization?
- Prof. Shubha Ghosh, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- Prof. F. Scott Kieff, Washington University in St. Louis
- Prof. Adam Mossoff, Michigan State University College of Law
- Prof. Steven M. Tepp, Assistant General Counsel, U.S. Copyright Office
- Moderator: Hon. Brett Kavanaugh, U. S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit