Friday, January 7, 2011
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Paris North
Seven-Minute Presentations of Works in Progress
- Prof. Tom W. Bell, Chapman University School of Law, "Libertarian—but not Originalist!—Constitutionalism"
- Prof. Robin Effron, Brooklyn Law School, "Commonalities of Fact and Law"
- Prof. Minor Myers, Brooklyn Law School, "The Perverse Effect of Shareholder Voting on Executive Compensation"
- Prof. William Wagner, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, "The Jurisprudential Battle over the Character of a Nation: Understanding the Emerging Threats to Unalienable Liberty in America"
- Moderator: Prof. Eugene Volokh, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
Hotel Monaco San Francisco
San Francisco, CA