To listen, please right click on the audio file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the audio file to your computer, you can then listen to it in your audio player of choice.
The President's Authority in Libya - MP3
Running Time: 01:01:04
As the country, and Congress, continues to debate the President's authority for action in Libya, the Federalist Society presents a podcast of four Constitutional law experts with contrasting views to debate the issues.
- Prof. Saikrishna Prakash, David Lurton Massee, Jr., Professor of Law, Sullivan & Cromwell Professor of Law, University of Virginia School of Law
- Mr. David B. Rivkin, Jr., Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Prof. Peter J. Spiro, Charles Weiner Professor of Law, Temple University - Beasley School of Law
- Hon. Edwin D. Williamson, Senior Counsel, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP and former Legal Advisor to the U.S. Department of State
- Moderator: Hon. Ronald A. Cass, President, Cass & Associates, PC