The Federalist Society's Religious Liberties Practice Group presented this panel discussion at the 2007 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 15, 2007. This panel will be published by Regent University Law Review in early 2008.
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Religious Liberties: The Role of Religion in Public Debate
- Prof. Robert Audi, University of Notre Dame
- Prof. R. Kent Greenawalt, Columbia University School of Law
- Hon. Michael W. McConnell, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Dr. James W. Skillen, Center for Public Justice
- Moderator: Hon. Diane S. Sykes, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit