The Intellectual Property Practice Group hosted this panel on "Undermining or Preserving Property Rights? The New Administrative Patents" on Thursday, November 15, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Intellectual Property: Undermining or Preserving Property Rights? The New Administrative Patents
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Prof. Jorge L. Contreras, American University Washington College of Law
- Prof. Richard A. Epstein, Laurence A. Tisch Professor of Law, New York University School of Law
- Prof. Adam Mossoff, George Mason University School of Law
- Ms. Ryan Triplette, Franklin Square Group
- Moderator: Hon. Randall R. Rader, Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit