Are Constitutional Changes Necessary to Limit Government? - Event Audio
2006 National Lawyers Convention - "Limited Government"
November 18, 2006Frank H. Easterbrook, William N. Eskridge, Jr., Daniel H. Lowenstein, Richard D. Parker, David B. Sentelle
2006 National Lawyers Convention
The following MP3 was recorded on November 18, 2006.
To listen, please right click on the MP3 file you wish to hear and then select "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." After you save the MP3 file to your computer, you can then listen to the MP3 in your audio player of choice.
This panel will be published by the Northwestern University Law Review in early 2008.
9:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Showcase Panel III: Are Constitutional Changes Necessary to Limit Government?
- Hon. Frank H. Easterbrook, United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Prof. William N. Eskridge, Jr., Yale Law School
- Prof. Daniel H. Lowenstein, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Prof. Richard D. Parker, Harvard Law School
- Moderator: Hon. David B. Sentelle, United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit