Drug Enforcement Policy - Event Audio/Video
November 12, 2009John S. Baker, Jr., Mariano-Florentino (Tino) Cuéllar, Aryeh Neier, John P. Walters, Robert P. Young, Jr.
2009 National Lawyers Convention
The following audio and video were recorded on November 12, 2009.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12
Criminal Law: Drug Enforcement Policy
11:30 noon – 1:45 p.m.
- Prof. John S. Baker Jr., Dale E. Bennett Professor of Law, Louisiana State University Law Center
- Prof. Mariano-Florentino “Tino” Cuéllar, Special Assistant to the President for Justice and Regulatory Policy, White House Domestic Policy Council
- Mr. Aryeh Neier, President, Open Society Institute
- Hon. John P. Walters, Executive Vice President, Hudson Institute
- Moderator: Hon. Robert P. Young, Jr., Michigan Supreme Court