Immigration, Amnesty, and the Rule of Law - Event Audio/Video
2007 National Lawyers Convention
November 16, 2007T. Alexander Aleinikoff, John S. Baker, Jr., Kris W. Kobach, Gerald L. Newman, Carlos T. Bea
The following audio and video were recorded on November 16, 2007.
Immigration, Amnesty, and the Rule of Law 11-16-07
Running Time: 01:04:19
[ Full Audio]
The Federalist Society's Administrative Law Practice Group presented this debate at the 2007 Annual National Lawyers Convention on November 16, 2007.
This panel will be published by the Hofstra Law Review in the summer of 2008.
1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Administrative Law: Immigration, Amnesty, and the Rule of Law
- Dean T. Alexander Aleinikoff, Georgetown University Law Center
- Prof. John Baker, Louisiana State University
- Prof. Kris W. Kobach, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- Prof. Gerald L. Newman, Harvard Law School
- Moderator: Hon. Carlos T. Bea, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit