The Constitutionality of the Dodd-Frank Financial Services Reform Act - Event Audio/Video
2010 National Lawyers Convention
November 19, 2010C. Boyden Gray, Ronald M. Levin, Peter J. Wallison, Arthur E. Wilmarth, Carlos T. Bea
The following audio was recorded on November 19, 2010.
Financial Services Panel: The Constitutionality of the Dodd-Frank Financial Services Reform Act
12:00 noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Hon. C. Boyden Gray, Gray & Schmitz LLP, and former U.S. Ambassador to the European Union
- Prof. Ronald M. Levin, Henry Hitchcock Professor of Law, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
- Hon. Peter J. Wallison, Arthur F. Burns Fellow in Financial Policy Studies, American Enterprise Institute
- Prof. Arthur E. Wilmarth, Jr., Professor of Law, The George Washington University Law School
- Moderator: Hon. Carlos T. Bea, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
The Mayflower Hotel