The Role of Religion in Public Debate - Event Audio/Video
November 15, 2007Robert Audi, R. Kent Greenawalt, Michael W. McConnell, James W. Skillen, Diane S. Sykes
The following audio and video were recorded on November 15, 2007.
The Role of Religion in Public Debate 11-15-07
Running Time: 01:30:46
[ Full Audio]
This panel will be published by Regent University Law Review in early 2008.
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Religious Liberties: The Role of Religion in Public Debate
- Prof. Robert Audi, University of Notre Dame
- Prof. R. Kent Greenawalt, Columbia University School of Law
- Hon. Michael W. McConnell, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Dr. James W. Skillen, Center for Public Justice
- Moderator: Hon. Diane S. Sykes, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit