Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations - Event Audio/Video
14th Annual Faculty Conference
January 6, 2012William Baude, Dan Markel, Andrew Schwartz, Houman B. Shadab, Eugene Volokh, M. Todd Henderson, Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations 1-6-12
Running Time: 01:26:57
[ Full Audio]
On January 6, 2012, at the 14th Annual Faculty Conference in Washington, DC, the Federalist Society provided an opportunity for young legal scholars to give presentations on papers they had recently authored followed by commentaries from Prof. Eugene Volokh of UCLA School of Law and Prof. Todd Henderson of the University of Chicago Law School.
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations
Location: Palladian Ballroom
- Mr. William Baude, Stanford Constitutional Law Center, "Beyond DOMA"
- Prof. Dan Markel, Florida State University College of Law, "Retributive Justice and the Demands of Democratic Citizenship"
- Prof. Andrew Schwartz, University of Colorado Law School, "The Perpetual Corporation"
- Prof. Houman Shadab, New York Law School, "Credit Risk Transfer Governance: The Good, the Bad, and the Savvy"
- Commenter: Prof. Eugene Volokh, UCLA School of Law
- Commenter: Prof. Todd Henderson, University of Chicago Law School
- Moderator: Prof. Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz, Georgetown University Law Center
|14th Annual Faculty Conference|