Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations - Event Audio/Video
15th Annual Faculty Conference
January 10, 2013Erin M. Hawley, Joshua Hawley, Daniel B. Kelly, Randy J. Kozel, Minor Myers, Michael W. McConnell, James Lindgren, Eugene Volokh
The following audio and video were recorded on January 4, 2013.
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations 1-4-13
Running Time: 02:02:04
[ Full Audio]
On January 4, 2013, at the 15th Annual Faculty Conference in New Orleans, LA, the Federalist Society provided an opportunity for young legal scholars to give presentations on papers they had recently authored followed by commentaries from Prof. Michael McConnell of Stanford Law School and Prof. James Lindgren of Northwestern University School of Law.
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations
Location: Bacchus Room
- Prof. Erin Hawley, University of Missouri School of Law, "Jurisdictional Quandaries: A Way Forward"
- Prof. Joshua Hawley, University of Missouri School of Law, "The Transformative Twelfth Amendment"
- Prof. Daniel Kelly, Notre Dame Law School, "The Right to Include"
- Prof. Randy Kozel, Notre Dame Law School, "Settled v. Right: Constitutional Method and the Path of Precedent"
- Prof. Minor Myers, Brooklyn Law School, "Fixing Multiforum Shareholder Litigation"
- Commenter: Prof. Michael McConnell, Stanford Law School
- Commenter: Prof. James Lindgren, Northwestern University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Eugene Volokh, UCLA School of Law
Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
|15th Annual Faculty Conference|